ATLANTIS abutments are individually designed abutments for implant based, cement-retained restorations. Through the use of the patented ATLANTIS VAD software each ATLANTIS abutment is individually designed from the final tooth shape for outstanding function and esthetics.
A uniquely designed patient-specific abutment
- Customized emergence profile for soft tissue esthetics
- Margins designed for easy and safe removal of excess cement
- Available in biocompatible materials and compatible with an extensive range of implant connections
- For all Atlantis Abutment cases the Atlantis Insertion Guide can be requested with your order.\
Features and benefits
Atlantis abutments delivers outstanding prosthetic solutions:
- Designed from the final tooth shape for a more esthetic result, by utilizing Virtual Atlantis Design (VAD) software
- For all major implant systems
- With simplified restorative procedure
- Comprehensive warranty program
Atlantis Abutment in titanium
Atlantis Abutment in titanium is indicated for cement-retained restorations and milled from a solid, biocompatible titanium alloy blank.
Titanium Alloy 6Al-4V (Grade 5).
Atlantis Abutment in gold-shaded titanium
Atlantis abutment in gold-shaded titanium is indicated for cement-retained restorations. It is milled from a solid titanium alloy blank, titanium Alloy 6Al-4V (Grade 5) and coated with a thin coating of titanium nitride (TiN). The coating gives a warm gold-shaded color, ideal for esthetically challenging cases with thin soft tissue or when using an all-ceramic crown.
The titanium nitride coating covers the entire abutment except for contact area between the abutment/implant and screw/abutment. Ideal for esthetically challenging cases with thin soft tissue or when using an all-ceramic crown.
- Titanium Alloy 6Al-4V (Grade 5)
- Titanium nitride (TiN) coated
- Coating thickness: 0.5–4 μm
Atlantis Abutment in zirconia
Milled from a solid blank for consistency in the natural-tooth-like color, these all-zirconia engineered abutments provide strength and durability.
Zirconia allows for reduced plaque build-up in comparison to titanium.