The most esthetic of all-ceramic options, IPS e.max® is a lithium silicate glass-ceramic that can be fabricated as full-contour monolithic or cut-back and layered with porcelain for the ultimate in customization and lifelike esthetics.
- Veneers (≥ 0.3 mm)
- Inlays and onlays
- Occlusal veneers, partial crowns
- Minimally invasive crowns (≥ 1 mm)
- Implant superstructures
- Hybrid abutment solutions
- Three-unit bridges up to the second premolar as the terminal abutment
- Excellent esthetics and high strength (500 MPa*)
- Versatile applications and extensive indication range
- Minimally invasive preparation and adhesive cementation of crowns with a layer thickness of 1 mm
- Clinical long-term success and scientifically documented results
- Natural-looking esthetics irrespective of the preparation shade
- Adhesive, self-adhesive or conventional cementation depending on the indication
Celtra by Dentsply
Fascinating esthetics unmatched
With its exclusive microstructure, Celtra Press delivers confidence with flexural strengths greater than 500 MPa. Combing this strength, with a unique chameleon effect, Celtra Press truly creates restorations that are in harmony with natural dentition.
- Amazing chameleon effect provides in-vivo blending
- Perfect balance of translucency and natural opalescence (natural vitality)
- Natural-like opalescence reduces graying effect in the patient´s mouth
- Excellent VITA shade matching
- Exceptional flexural strength >500 MPa for up to 3-unit anterior bridge-work and reliable results up to 2nd premolar
- Excellent margin quality increases confidence in complex case designs
Create beautiful and natural appearing, short or long-term crown and bridge temporaries with high quality Jensen PMMA Provisional Material. Jensen PMMA provides high strength for a provisional material (114mpa) and creates superior millability without cracking or chipping. This material is easy to polish which allows the practitioner to control the glossy appeal. Jensen PMMA is available in both monochromatic and layered shades, in 98mm discs and Lava frames.
- Superior millability without cracking or chipping
- Provides high strength for a provisional material
- Easy to polish
- Sold in single discs and frame 2-packs
- Additional shades available by special order
VITA ENAMIC is the first dental hybrid ceramic in the world with a dualnetwork structure. In this dental material, the dominant ceramic network is strengthened by a polymer network, with both networks fully integrated with one another. In addition to a high degree of elasticity, this innovative hybrid ceramic guarantees particularly high load capacity after adhesive bonding.
Practices/ laboratories benefit from:
- enormous load capacity since masticatory forces are absorbed
- reduction of wall thickness possible to achieve restorations that are gentle on oral substance
- highly precise and particularly accurate results
- fast and effi cient CAM fabrication
- tooth-like material properties
Building on our technological experience of six decades, we have developed n!ce® – an innovative glass-ceramic material that is pleasantly simple, safe, and user-friendly. This innovative approach combines biocompatibility and esthetics to create novel, fully crystallized milling blocks that can be ground, polished and fitted without the need for additional crystallization firing, thus saving substantial time and effort. Turn time spent milling into time spent smiling.
- Esthetics: With its smooth surface finish and margin lines, the milled element can simply be polished to achieve a high-gloss restoration and a natural result for greater patient satisfaction.
- Reliability: High-quality, fully crystallized CADCAM material.
- Precision: Precise fit combined with strength and longevity that feels comfortable and natural.
Emax Press to Zirconia
IPS e.max delivers high-strength and highly esthetic materials for the Press and the CAD/CAM technologies. The system consists of innovative lithium disilicate glass-ceramics used mainly for singletooth restorations and high-strength zirconium oxide for large-span bridges.
- Pressing over IPS e.max ZirCAD single-tooth frameworks
- Pressing over multi-unit IPS e.max ZirCAD bridge frameworks
- Pressing over IPS e.max ZirCAD inlay-retained bridge frameworks
- Pressing over implant superstructures made of IPS e.max ZirCAD (single-tooth and bridge frameworks) – Pressing over Straumann® Anatomic IPS e.max® Abutments
- Pressing over frameworks, implant abutments and implant superstructures