KATANA Zirconia UTML is so translucent that light reaches the original tooth color, bringing you the natural result you need. This zirconia has one of the highest translucency levels on the market, as well as a natural color gradient.
With KATANA Zirconia STML your full contour crowns will look truly natural for the first time. Thanks to its color and natural translucency gradient. This means that you get more opacity in the cervical area. And more translucency in the incisal area. You can now feel confident of achieving first-rate results – regardless of the prep color.
- 700+ MPa’s
- Gradient Translucency
- UTML ideal for Anterior
- Minimal adjustment
The Zenostar® zirconia system is the only zirconia system to share the IPS e.max shade concept. Three new zirconia options are integrated with IPS e.max to create an expanded all-ceramic system that provides optimized solutions for all zirconia cases. Satisfy dental clinicians and patients alike with Zenostar.
Zenostar is produced using the highest quality raw materials available resulting in:
- Optimized optical and mechanical properties.
- Minimal wear to opposing dentition due to low abrasive properties when the restoration is polished.
- Consistent strength over time as a result of high resistance to hydrothermal aging.
- Minimal expansion and contraction of the restoration caused by low thermal conductivity.
3M Lava Esthetic
3M™ Lava™ Esthetic Fluorescent Full-Contour Zirconia features the first zirconia with inherent, tooth-like fluorescence and optimized translucency for high-esthetic full-contour crown and bridge cases. Built-in shade gradient utilizes patented shading technology to provide an excellent shade match to VITA® Classic shades. Easy to adjust and seat.
- First zirconia with inherent, tooth-like fluorescencefor high-esthetic full-contour crown and bridge cases.
- High translucency,optimized for full-contour anterior and posterior restorations.
- Excellent shade matchto VITA® Classic shades with unique shading technology and built-in shade gradient.
- Durable full-contour.800 MPa through and through*.